White vinegar is a safe alternative nature when it comes to the cleaning of carpets, as it provides a useful solution for those households with children or pets that may be in contact directly with the wet carpet. Moreover, as white vinegar is odorless, it works very well in the homes of people with asthma or allergies, as they may be more sensitive to fragrances used in carpet cleaning with conventional products.
- Removed from the room as much furniture as possible
- Aspire the carpet completely, even the edges.
- Mix one part white vinegar to one part warm water and pour into compartment carpet cleaning machine. To achieve a fresh scent, you can add 10 to 15 drops of your favorite essential oil for every half gallon of vinegar and water. The essential oil can be lemon, orange or lemon grass.
- Clean sections and one at a time, beginning in the part of the carpet that is farthest from the entrance and saturates the carpet with the prepared solution. Vacuuming, using suction to absorb as much dirty water as possible, for best results, clean and straight with even touches
- If the carpet is very dirty, wash it again and away.
- Allow the carpet to dry thoroughly before putting the furniture in the room to prevent mold growth beneath them. A ceiling fan or floor can help reduce drying time.
Tips & Warnings
- Clean carpets frequently to reduce allergens and mites